SHIPPING & RETURNS
Charges for shipping and insuring packages to COCOON are the customer’s responsibility. COCOON will ship the warrantied product back to the customer via ground shipping free of charge for shipments within the United States. International shipping charges and customs fees to and from COCOON are the customer’s responsibility. If the customer prefers expedited shipping, he/she will be responsible for the extra cost over and above the cost of ground delivery. Please use a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance for your package as COCOON is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
At checkout you have the option to upgrade to Priority Shipping with USPS.
A notification with tracking information will be emailed to you when your order is ready to ship. We strive to pack and ship your order within two working days. We can not provide a refund or replacement for items that have been scanned as successfully delivered by USPS. If your package tracks as delivered, but you have not received it, please inquire with your mail carrier or at your local post office branch.
- Estimated delivery time for USPS First Class mail is 3-7 business days to US addresses.
- Expedited delivery via USPS Priority Mail is available for an additional fee at checkout. Estimated delivery time for USPS Priority mail is 2-3 business days to US addresses.
- Shipments returned to us by USPS due to incorrect/unclaimed/undeliverable address information will be charged a $5.00 fee for re-shipment.
International Shipping (non US addresses)
An email with customs claim reference number will be sent when your order is ready to ship. Parcels are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail and your local national postal service. Estimated delivery time is 7-21 business days, but packages may be held by your local customs authority for an additional 10-14 days, depending on the customs laws in your country. Please inquire at your local customs office for further information on the location of your package after it has crossed the U.S. border.
Expedited delivery via USPS Priority Mail (6-10 days), UPS Standard (2-7 days).
Duty and Taxes
The recipient of any and all goods sold by COCOON is responsible for any and all Customs fees, including taxes, brokerage fees, and any other fees assessed at the border prior to delivery. Please check with your local office to determine what fees may be charged by your customs authority. Please note that in some countries the customs fees can be significant! COCOON unfortunately has no insight into these fees as they are charged by your home country.
International sales are final: due to customs costs we can not accept returns or exchanges for international shipments. If you need assistance with your item(s) please send us an email and we will help to the best of our ability.
Returns and Exchanges
- If you are not pleased with your COCOON purchase, we want to make it right and easy to return or exchange your product.
- You have 30 days to return new and unused COCOON products. If you are returning an item for exchange, please ship as quickly as possible to ensure your replacement item will be in stock.
To initiate a return or exchange, please send your preferred contact information, return or exchange selection and original order number to:
Mail your exchange to:
527 Piere St, Unit B
Wenatchee, WA 98001
We are available Monday-Friday 9am-4pm PST
All sale & discounted purchases are final.